About Me

I grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I did something when I was 22 that changed the game: I moved to New York City. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University, namely DUKE basketball. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell-check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I met my Boston-born wife, Ariana, a DUKE grad, in NYC, during grad school, when we both worked at a restaurant together... named Duke's (zero relation). My first name is Sarah - with an "h", my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name (apparently) means Goose of the Forest.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Previously on Tobacco Road starring The Dean Dome


Hey, hey, hey. Remember this?



We know you do. You try not to but we.know.you.do.

1 comment:

  1. Tobacco odor removal Lexington KY is consumed in many forms and through a number of different methods. Below are examples including, but not limited to, such forms and usage. For more info Click here

    ReplyDelete