About Me

I physically grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I'm tough. I mentally grew up in New York City. I’m resourceful. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University; particularly DUKE men’s basketball and Coach Mike Krzyzewski. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I did something when I was 22 that I could never achieve again at any other age: I moved to New York City. My first name is Sarah, my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name apparently means Goose of the Forest. (@BlueInThe212)

Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Man. The Myth. The Legend. The MAN.

Happy 82nd Birthday, Coach Dean Smith.

For all that you did for the game (which would take me over an hour to list) and for so, so, so much more than the game (for which I could spend a lifetime waxing poetic about)... Thank you.

Love,
A DUKE fan




No comments:

Post a Comment