About Me

I physically grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I'm tough. I mentally grew up in New York City. I’m resourceful. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University; particularly DUKE men’s basketball and Coach Mike Krzyzewski. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I did something when I was 22 that I could never achieve again at any other age: I moved to New York City. My first name is Sarah, my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name apparently means Goose of the Forest. (@BlueInThe212)

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

End of an Era...



A sad day for USA Basketball:

http://espn.go.com/olympics/basketball/story/_/id/8990848/mike-krzyzewski-done-team-usa-coach-7-years

Anybody could win with a roster full of NBA players”, they said. Well then…why didn’t they? Why didn’t George Karl in 2002? Why didn’t the great Larry Brown in 2004? Because not just anybody could do it. But Coach K could. And he did. Over and over and over again.

Thank you, Coach K.

Love,

The United States of America

No comments:

Post a Comment