About Me

I grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I did something when I was 22 that changed the game: I moved to New York City. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University, namely DUKE basketball. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell-check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I met my Boston-born wife, Ariana, a DUKE grad, in NYC, during grad school, when we both worked at a restaurant together... named Duke's (zero relation). My first name is Sarah - with an "h", my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name (apparently) means Goose of the Forest.

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

In Case You Wanted To See A Perfect Bracket

Bracket Time... It's Bracket Time!!


Bracket by Sarah Goswick


Bracket by Ariana Goswick


Alternate Bracket by Sarah Goswick *

* Note: My Alternate Bracket is the bracket that I did following the trend from my March 1, 2013 post entitled History Repeats Itself.  My four Final Four teams are the four (of five) National Title contender teams that did not have a losing streak during the regular season.  (Sorry, Marquette... you never had a losing streak but I had to go with Indiana over you.  My apologies.)

No comments:

Post a Comment