About Me

I grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I did something when I was 22 that changed the game: I moved to New York City. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University, namely DUKE basketball. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell-check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I met my Boston-born wife, Ariana, a DUKE grad, in NYC, during grad school, when we both worked at a restaurant together... named Duke's (zero relation). My first name is Sarah - with an "h", my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name (apparently) means Goose of the Forest.

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cue up "End of The Road"...




30-6 overall.

14-5 against ACC teams.

2,778 points scored (2,952 if you count exhibition games).

Battle 4 Atlantis Champions.

Victorious in State Farm Champions Classic (only 2-0 team).

Victorious in the ACC/Big 10 Challenge.

2-0 against archrival UNC.

Never fell out of the Top-10.

Multiple weeks at the #1 spot.

16-0 in Cameron.

Surpassed the 2,000 win mark for DUKE University.

Didn't come home with the chip, but came home with our heads held high.

November simply cannot get here soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment