About Me

I grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I did something when I was 22 that changed the game: I moved to New York City. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University, namely DUKE basketball. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell-check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I met my Boston-born wife, Ariana, a DUKE grad, in NYC, during grad school, when we both worked at a restaurant together... named Duke's (zero relation). My first name is Sarah - with an "h", my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name (apparently) means Goose of the Forest.

Sunday, March 10, 2013

How "Sweep" It Is...

It was a good weekend... 




It was a very, very good weekend.



DUKE Women's Basketball + DUKE Men's Basketball =
5-0 against UNC this season.

Business as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment