About Me

I physically grew up in Durham, North Carolina. I'm tough. I mentally grew up in New York City. I’m resourceful. I live, breathe and bleed DUKE University; particularly DUKE men’s basketball and Coach Mike Krzyzewski. Krzyzewski is an added word to my spell check dictionary as I use it nearly everyday. I did something when I was 22 that I could never achieve again at any other age: I moved to New York City. My first name is Sarah, my middle name is my Grandmother’s maiden name and my last name apparently means Goose of the Forest. (@BlueInThe212)

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Maybe? (Just a friendly reminder)


"There's no maybe about it. Every time I turn on the TV and see Cameron Indoor Stadium, see everybody in Krzyzewskiville and see the Crazies jumping up and down with the intensity and the building almost shaking, I wonder what it would have been like to play there." 

- Kobe Bryant



So, this is just a friendly reminder. No, not a reminder that Kobe would have chosen DUKE, although that does always warm the heart. This is just a reminder that the greatest fans on Earth reside in Durham, North Carolina. It's a fandom that can only be described with one word: INTENSE.  So intense, in fact- they're feeling it all the way out in Los Angeles.  Right, Mamba?

One home game left in this 2012-13 season. Let's send our Seniors out in style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment